Curt started his new job as a Paramedic with RPS about two weeks ago. He is based out of Jasper for now while he trains. They just released him to work on his own so we are hoping he'll have a set schedule in the next few weeks or so. Rachel and I have loved having him home so much, especially in the evenings. Rachel talks him into letting her stay home with him all day a couple days out of the week.
I am 30 weeks today. It's hard to believe we only have 10 weeks to go until Jacob is due to arrive. I am going to the dr every two weeks now. I failed the first sugar test but passed the second one. I've gained 23 lbs so far (yikes) but everything else looks great. Jacob is a very active little guy. He kicks and moves constantly.
Curt started painting the nursery today. The bed and bedding are in so hopefully I can post pictures of it soon.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment