Sunday, May 10, 2009

To be a kid again.......




We've been renovating the house a little and are putting in hardwood floors. We wanted to save a little money and put them in ourselves. Needless to say, it's taking a really long time since Curt has been in school so he's just working a little at a time. For some reason, all of the displaced furniture has brought out Rachel's imagination. She decided she was going to use my pantry as a grocery store and move them from the pantry to the empty entertainment center. She was occupied with this for a while and after a little bit she said "Mama, come look at this birthday cake I made for my baby" She opened a tub of Crisco and added candles and even icing she found in the pantry. She added a pony for decoration! I thought it was hilarious so I had to take pictures and blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: