Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rachel's first trip to the dentist


watching the cavity video
Getting comfortable

Rachel's first trip to the dentist was probably worse on me than her. We got there and we went to a room with the hygienist and Rachel watched a little movie and talked to her a little bit. She then went to the back to get her teeth cleaned without me. I sat in the waiting room worrying about her the whole time, thinking she would be scared, crying, etc. I even teared up a few times. It was as if I had sent her off to surgery or something more serious than a teeth cleaning. Dr. Rohner told us that she was a little nervous but never cried and her teeth look great. Rachel told us that she "liked it, but didnt like it" but said she would go back so that's good. We'll be going back in 6 months.

No comments: