Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rachel's 3rd Birthday Party

I can't believe that I am posting pictures of my baby's 3rd Birthday party! She was so excited about her Strawberry Shortcake Birthday party. She talked about it for months before it was actually here. I think she had a great time and hope it was all she expected it to be.


Angel Cake Walk
AH! The Cake! The reason I was up until 5:00 AM Saturday morning. Thanks to all my friends who were there to share in these wonderful memories of the cake catastrophe!





Blowing out the candles
















Rachel & Madelyn letting the balloons go




1 comment:

K said...

Crystal - I love the photo of Rachel in your header. She is such a beautiful little girl! It looks as though she had a fun birthday party ... I want to hear the story about the cake catastrophe - K